SNOOP'S LIST

Sunday, November 20, 2005

19. Expedition


You want tension? I got your tension right here!

There are not many games that create as much of a sense of inner turmoil as Expedition. If you're ever in a game of Expedition with me, don't be fooled by my pleasant exterior. At any given moment I'm either cheering or crying on the inside. That's the kind of game it is, and you can't let your emotions betray you or you're dead meat.

For the record, I much prefer this to its predecessor, Wildlife Adventure, mostly due to the blocking tokens. They were wisely removed in the new game.

1 Comments:

  • I'm definitely in the market for one of these National Geographic boards. I just want to be able to read the cards in English :)

    By Blogger Stephen, at 6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home